Quantum Break: The Secret History of Time Travel is an instructional manual and artbook written and published by Prima Games for Remedy Entertainment's Quantum Break. It was released April 5, 2016 alongside the video game.
- "Quantum Break is a unique take on the third-person shooter, and Quantum Break: The Secret History of Time Travel offers an equally novel take on the strategy guide! In addition to providing all the walkthrough tips and tactics you need, this collector's edition guides you on a behind-the-scenes look at Remedy Entertainment, creators of Max Payne, Alan Wake, and other groundbreaking games—including a foreword by Sam Lake, Creative Director at Remedy, and personal commentary from the designers."
- Early Development Concept Art Gallery: "We showcase the concepts and prototypes from the game’s early years of development. Our visual tour of this never-before-seen artwork reveals how these ideas evolved into Quantum Break."
- Full Strategy Guide: "Comprehensive coverage of Quantum Break—including an act by act synopsis, a full breakdown of story branching and its unique consequences, cast and character backgrounds, and tactical essentials."
- Exclusive Extras: "We reveal how the amazing visuals for this game were created, explore the science of Monarch’s experimental Chronon technology, and unveil a wealth of materials that were left on the cutting room floor."
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: "Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide optimized for a second-screen experience. Master your time powers and avert epic disaster; order Quantum Break: The Secret History of Time Travel now!"